Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bella

The first time she touched my face -
I saw the stars of wonderment sparkling wit in her eyes
Constellations of exalted expectations
Thus I was caught by my sensualities surprise
even as she counted out loud the moments of her hearts
- Anticipation

The first time she touched my face -
Her lips were soft as her mouth was warm of sweetness
Petals pursed of uninhibited transverse.
That I was left breathless by their tenderness
as she sought to steal that which already belonged to her
- Commerce

The first time she touched my face…
That I knew not whether to jump or fall into her embrace
Designs of her desire set my heart afire
As I surrendered sweetly to be a victim of fate
that as hearts blossomed there was not enough heaven to
- Accommodate.

The first time she touched my face…
is a memory that I treasure thus I polish that gems measure
for its light devours even my darkest hours
An anembrace endowed, is all I have left of her now
of the first time she touched
- My face

© Charles Coakley Simpson 2006

No comments: