Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sex toy

Batteries not included –
Automated stimulation commitment under warranty
You rock my world when you pack my drill satisfaction guaranteed.
Cybernetic synthetic technological seductress of tease
velvet glove preprogrammed for love I feel the torque in its squeeze.
As with pneumatic propulsion my systematic expulsion builds behind loves gun
that its wham bam alakazam as I can feel your mother board hum.
Yet eruption cut short by the corruption of your port have that I blown the fuse
Bucket of nuts this just sucks as your functionality is now old news.
Finding the receipt I will get a replacement for my treat
then so I head to Home Depot in search of more power and plenty,
that the checkout girl winks saying something sweet
like “Yes, we have that model sir in
- 220.”

© Charles Coakley Simpson 2008

No comments: