Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Teddy bare

In her crushed velvet cloak –
Of Christmas and red long, tied in a ribbon of satin red thong.
Greeting me at the door wearing not more than stitches
thus putting a lump in my stocking and the holiday in my spirits.
Her terry cloth tummy is all kinds of taunt with ticklish
and her hips are full of heart that they are all kinds of wigglish.
Then unbuttoning those big brown bright bedroom eyes
that she whispers softly into my ear as I am merrily mesmerized.
Always with a “How do you do, are you happy to see me?
Won’t you stay with me awhile, promise to never ever leave me.”
That as she climbs into my lap with her all kinds of slinky
sultrily asks if I want it naughty or nice as she gives me a winky.
Thus my teddy bear tender of Christmas ribbons red
tucks me gently between her red satin sheets,
visions of sugar plums dancing
- In my head.

© Charles Coakley Simpson 2008

No comments: