Thursday, February 12, 2009

The voyeur

Touch yourself for me –
As I cradle your head gently within my lap
my fingers encouragingly combing the length of your hair
as I whisper sweet corruption unto your ear.
Let your hips rise up to greet the temptations of your caress,
breasts full and illumined softly by the moon
their areola tightening with excitement as your nipples purl.
Hardening as like rosebuds before the bloom.
I run my hands slowly over your glistening flesh that I long
to feel the heat building ‘neath porcelain skin.
Thus as your body trembles towards the pinnacle of climax
I yearn to suckle the sweetness of your nectar
and taste the honey of your sensuality from your fingertips.
Tossing your head back in the heat of passion
I tenderly catch the fall of your libido within my arms hold.
The breaths of ravishment rapid that I inhale
the very essence of your body with the soft brush of my lips
as I look deeply through the windows of soul
I see the pure beauty of your heart
- Unleashed.

© Charles Coakley Simpson 2009

No comments: