Friday, March 6, 2009

Heat

The prowess of her passion –
Hence her breath is warm with the fever that she
stokes a bonfire amid my loins until my own fiery aspirations
have become wantonly engorged and inflamed
with the inextinguishable expectations of her torrent desires.
Purring pyromania playfully into the encourage able furnace of my ear
as she marks her territory deeply down the length of my back.
Branded by the impassioned rake of her nails
my inhibitions are spurred into their own insatiable inferno
that I fervently endeavor to quench the ravenous
thirst of her flame with
- Gasoline.

© Charles Coakley Simpson 2009

1 comment:

Summer Edward said...

Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog! It's nice to know that someone reads this stuff. I read some of yours too the other day, keep posting!